We Also Recommend
- You can listen to DAISY CD, Music CD, audio file CD anywhere anytime. Navigation can be done easily with using page key, heading key, bookmark key and numeric key (2,4,6,8).
- Radio program, TV program, lecture and conference can be recorded in CD or CF card. Track and page can be made during recording. Editing such as delete, copy and paste can be done after recording.
- Data in many cassette tapes can be converted into one CD. By compressing data in MP3 format, long-hour recording in one CD is possible. (For example, 20 hours of recording under MP3 64kbps Mono format can be saved in one CD.)
- Back-up of DAISY title and Music CD is possible with PTR2. If there is DAISY CD or Music CD that you would like to keep, data in CD can be transferred into CF card and then data in CF card is burnt into CD.
Note: PTR2 conforms to SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) standards. This standard regulates the recording and copying of digital signals between digital audio devices, up to 1 generation from the original.
- Music CD can be stored in CF card or micro drive by back-up function. If you select the MP3 format ( MP3 128kbps Stereo or MP3 256kbps Stereo), many music data can be stored in large capacity card ( e.g. 4GB or 6GB ), and you can enjoy listening to them.
- PTR2 can be used as an alarm clock. It has sleep timer function that switches off by itself automatically at the setting time. It has also power on timer function that switches on by itself automatically at the setting time.
- PTR2 has a notepad function that records the memo or schedule in the memory. Data saved in notepad can be played at the setting time.
- PTR2 has a talking watch function and talking calculator function.
|Loading System||Slot insertion|
|Compatible CDs||12 cm CD, CD-R, and CD-RW
PLEXTALK is only compatible with round CDs. Irregularly shaped CDs, such as the business card type, will cause a malfunction and should not be used.
|Playable Contents||Books conforming to DAISY 2.02 and DAISY 2.0 standards, CD-DA, Audio file CD or CF card
CDs or Cards on which audio files have been written to the discs. Audio files include MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and Wave (PCM).
|Playable Audio Formats for the DAISY Books.||MP3, MP2, DAISY ADPCM2, PCM|
|Recording Methods||DAISY 2.02, CD-DA|
|Recording Audio Formats for the DAISY 2.02.||PCM 44.1kHz Stereo, PCM 22.05kHz Mono (Book creator mode only), MP3 256kbps Stereo, MP3 128kbps Stereo, MP3 64kbps Mono, MP3 32kbps Mono, MP3 16kbps Mono|
|Audio Input and Output||Headphone terminal (Stereo), Line input terminal (Stereo), External microphone terminal (Stereo), Build-in microphone (Monaural), Build-in speaker (Monaural)|
|Externally Connected Terminal||USB 1.1, type B|
|CF Card Slot||Compact Flash Association card (Type I, Type II)|
|Clock Precision||Approximately 60 seconds per month|
|Power Source||AC adaptor, AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 or 60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight||Length 205 mm, width 167 mm, height 50 mm Weight Approx. 940g|
|Power Consumption (Maximum)||20W|
|Working Temperature and Humidity||Fahrenheit from 40 to 104 (Celsius from 5 to 40), humidity from 20% to 80%, no moisture.|