Synapptic is an all-in-one software package for people with sight loss. It's simple and intuitive to use, even if you're a novice or struggle to use accessibility on other devices. And it can evolve with you, even if your sight changes.
An all-in-one accessible home entertainment, communication and online shopping system, designed to plug in to your TV. Ideal for keeping in touch with friends and family, catching up with TV & radio and shopping online. Super-size all features on the big screen! Comes with in-built speech, magnification and voice control as standard. Operated by remote control, Bluetooth keyboard or voice control.
- All-in-one package with a full range of accessible entertainment, communication and online shopping features
- Ideal for searching TV and radio listings, watching Netflix, catching up with iPlayer, easy online shopping, searching the Internet, and keeping in touch through Facebook and email
- In-built speech and magnification makes the Synapptic TV Box ideal for any level of sight loss and can evolve with you if your sight changes
- Clear, simple menus make navigation easy and intuitive
- You will need an HDMI connection on your TV, Wifi access for some features and a TV licence for viewing BBC channels
- Note: TV not included. Some third-party audio and movie services like Spotify and Netflix may require a paid subscription.